Friday, May 4, 2012

The Pig Turns

Dear Chamber Member,

Following a personal inspection, I can confirm that the pig is being griddled as we speak.  However given its girth, it will take a bit longer to cook so it’ll be about 7.15pm before it ready for plating. I still have tickets to spare and will have them with me this evening.  I’ll swap them for money!!  I’m out of the office for the rest of the day, but I can be contacted at 086-8747558.

I’ve also received the following request for some photos from Irene in the Quality Hotel, which someone may be able help out with.  If you can oblige, please reply direct to Irene at iocallaghan@qualityhotels.ie

---  Mick Hanly
------------------------------------------------------

Hi Mick,

I don’t know if you are the right person to contact but I have a query which you might be able to help me out with.  We need a picture of a local watersport or beach but as this picture will be reproduced in the Choice hotel directory and distributed worldwide, we need to ensure that we have full permission to use it and that there is no copyright issue.  Do you have any other picture on file that we could use or contact the owners for permission?  It would need to be high resolution ( at least 2mb)

Any help would be appreciated!

---  Irene O'Callaghan, Sales & Marketing Manager

Quality Hotel & Leisure Club, Clonakilty, West Cork.
https:// www.qualityhotelclonakilty.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment